Subjects

Friday, January 28, 2011

Teaching - No greater call.

I know that there is nothing more important than teaching our children.
Teaching our children is not only about teaching them secular knowledge like math, reading, drawing, but also teaching them to become happy, compassionate, confident, kind, strong people, loyal friends, faithful spouses, honest citizens, and loving parents.
Sometimes, I get overwhelmed by the task on my plate, and those are the day that my hands fall down and I am not able to do anything.
However, when I prepared and plan ahead, I succeed and I couldn't be happier.
This blog is my attempt to get myself more organized.
I will post unit studies, crafts, activities, lessons, inspirational thoughts, book and magazine reviews.
Let the organized learning begin.

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog!!!! Awesome ideas! Thanks for sharing! I'll be following and probably use your ideas!:) (if that's ok)

    ReplyDelete